Sunday, June 13, 2010

What Kirok did ... in June

  • My thread on TrekUnited, Graphics 101, has so far covered composition, photo references, body proportions, sketching using stick figures and character reference sheets. 
  • Started another blog to cover craft and construction projects as well as what I like to think of as men's issues, Igor's Workshop. Kicked it off with a simple idea for a budget Moleskine portfolio.
  • Continued my investigation that there is more on DeviantArt than just painting and drawing, I have featured ...




    The photography of Chonastock
  • Most of my spare time has been taken up with a secret project that could re-boot an old favourite on TrekUnited
  • ...However I have been watching Star Trek Specter closely. The more of it I see the more excited I get!

No comments: